7Artisans 50mm f1.1 七工匠 album and thoughts

I received this lens from Amazon last week, and have been enjoying taking pictures with it. Here's what I found so far:
  • Great size for an f1.1 lens
  • Center is sharp enough wide open
  • Corners are a little soft, stopping down doesn't help much. (doesn't bother me, tho)
  • Bokeh is smoother than Noctilux f1.0 
  • Nice color rendering
  • Good contrast
  • A little back focus at minimum focus distance on my M9
  • Click-less aperture ring is nice
  • Focusing is very smooth
  • Does not vignette!? Maybe the lense profile corrects it? It’s coded as Noctilux f1.0
In short, I like this lens very much. Feels like using a faster modern Jupiter 3 in M mount. Here are the pictures I took over the past few days.



















Comments

  1. Nice Blog! We offer a wide range of waterproofing services for your leakage problems. Our company has more than 10+years experience in the waterproofing industry. Get the best waterproofing solutions in Mohali at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts